How do I check my EdgeRank Score?

https://digitalmarkitingtips.blogspot.com/
How do I check my EdgeRank Score

 
Anyone who claims to check your EdgeRank is lying to you. It is completely impossible. 
 
You can measure the effects of EdgeRank by seeing how many people you reached. You can also measure how much engagement you got (which impacts EdgeRank) using a Facebook analytics tool. 
 
But there is no "general EdgeRank score" because each fan has a different affinity score with the page. 
 
Furthermore, Facebook keeps the algorithm a secret, and they're constantly tweaking it. So the value of comments compared to likes is constantly changing. 
 
Lastly, fan pages never appear in the newsfeed--stories by/about the pages show up. So I really don't care about the EdgeRank score of the page, I only care about the EdgeRank score of the status update (which is affected by the EdgeRank score of the page). 
 
There will never be a 3rd-party tool that can measure EdgeRank. Too much data is private--eg, if a fan leaves a comment on my page's status update, I can't know how tightly he's connected to the other fans--and the more tightly he's connected, the more his comment impacts the Affinity Score of the status update for the other fans.
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author